- Small, close-knit team
- Focus on growth
- Fast and flexible switching
- Work hard, play hard
- Help people stay connected
Vacancy: Customer Service Representative
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Help clients with different questions regarding our insurances. For example, advising customers on taking out an insurance policy, accepting claims or explaining the status of claims and premium collection. When having conversations with customers you will also actively identify sales signals and determine any needs accordingly. In addition, you will be responsible for the related administration regarding customer cases and will assist these customers by telephone or e-mail.
WHAT DO WE ASK FROM YOU?
- Minimum level of education: secondary vocational education (MBO)
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch. Command of English is preferred.
- You have obtained the WFT certificates Basis and Schade Particulier.
- Communication skills: a customer-oriented, enthusiastic and commercial attitude.
- Affinity with consumer insurances and electronics.
- Experience in this sector is an advantage, as well as customer service experience.
- Flexibly employable.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At Harmony, we want our customers to have peace of mind when enjoying their electronic devices thanks to their insurance. So if things go wrong, for example in case of damage, we aim to solve this immediately and efficiently. That is why we can be easily contacted: in writing, by phone, by e-mail or via the website. From 08:30 to 18:00, every working day from Monday to Friday.
As a customer service representative, you have one of the most important tasks within Harmony: to unburden our customers. We are looking for a new, service-oriented colleague who holds the necessary WFT-diplomas.
In addition to a competitive salary, to be determined in consultation with you based on your experience and employability, Harmony offers you:
- A pleasant work environment at a prime location in Rotterdam
- Attractive employment conditions
- Additional education, courses and training
- Pension plan (premium free)
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and tell us why you are the right person for the job. Send these by e-mail to Sandor Sannes, firstname.lastname@example.org.