- Small, close-knit team
- Focus on growth
- Fast and flexible switching
- Work hard, play hard
- Help people stay connected
Vacancy: E-commerce manager
- E-commerce manager
- 40 hours a week
Harmony sells its insurance products mainly through retail partners such as Amac, Phone House, Ritel and BCC and through online companies such as mobiel.nl and refurbished.nl. We also sell directly to customers through our subsidiary nowinsure.com. We have done well in recent years and we now aim to expand this further. First in the Netherlands and Belgium and, once successful and with demonstrable scalability, in other European countries as well.
We are looking for a passionate e-commerce manager to further shape and implement this process, who is motivated to make us the best online product insurer in the Netherlands. You feel like an entrepreneur and enjoy the space you are given in this role. Your goals relate to sales, costs, claims, results and customer satisfaction.
Besides managing nowinsure.com, we expect you to advise Harmony’s current partners on how to improve their online insurance conversion.
What you enjoy doing
- You will look at all aspects of the site, including online marketing, communications, customer experience, product and site conversion.
- You monitor the development of the results on a daily basis, and have built automated dashboards for this purpose.
- Based on this, you implement most changes with respect to online marketing, socials and the website, thus ensuring optimal conversion of visitors to paying customers.
- You have the ability to do many things yourself, but you also know when to call on a specialist. You gather a network of specialists around you, whom you can trust.
- You manage affiliate partners, speak to them if the results are disappointing and, together with them, develop plans to implement improvements.
- You liaise with colleagues from marketing, IT, operations and insurance to ensure that your customers get the best possible experience.
- You consult with Harmony’s partners to increase their online insurance conversion. You implement any projects with them to make this happen.
- You go on holiday with peace of mind knowing you got things sorted and everything will run smoothly in your absence.
The following resonates with you
- Passionate about the Internet and online sales. Curious, self-starting and analytical.
- Ambitious goals and you assume responsibility to achieve them.
- Able to keep an overview and to have eye for details.
- Able to look at and improve all aspects of a web shop.
- Skilled in online marketing and conversion optimisation, experience with WordPress.
- Familiar with creating reports in Google Analytics and Power BI.
- Knowledgeable and able to convince others.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Completed marketing education at HBO level.
What you can expect from us
- Attractive terms of employment (salary, bonus scheme and pension)
- 27,5 annual leave days, allowing you to get adequate rest from the hard work you will be doing for us
- Laptop for business use
- Budget for professional development
- Working in brand new premises, with delicious lunches and a view of Rotterdam
- Close-knit team with great colleagues, even if we say so ourselves
- Working flexibly, both at home and at the office
Harmony has insured consumer electronics for more than 20 years through its business partners in Dutch and Belgian retail, such as Amac, Ritel, Xando, Optie1, allservices, mobiel.nl, Office Centre and BCC. In addition, we have opened our own online sales channel: nowinsure.com.
When you purchase a new smartphone or laptop through one of our partner channels, you can take out a policy with us for damage, theft and repairs. The retailers we work with are assured of satisfied customers and additional sales.
Harmony is an exciting and growing company that offers room for innovation and personal development. We believe that satisfied employees make for satisfied customers.
Would you like to know more about this challenging position? Please call Manon Schermer, on (06) 29076869. If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.